At Smile By Choice, your safety is our number one top priority. Please assess our COVID-19 Safety Measures for Workers as well as Clients:
Our office adheres to infection control suggestions made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Condition Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety And Security and also Health And Wellness Administration (OSHA). We adhere to the actions of these agencies to ensure that we are up-to-date on any new affirmations or guidelines.
You might see some changes when it is time for your next visit. We made these changes to assist in protecting our clients and also the staff.
- Face Covering/Masks: Anyone entering the office needs to wear personal masks/face coverings, so please don’t forget to bring one from home.
- Personal Protective Devices: Our team will utilize face shields/disposable gowns to protect against aerosol communication in addition to N-95 masks and eye defense. We have placed a sneeze guard at the front work desk as well.
- Social Distancing: Appointments will be managed to allow social distance between clients. We will do our best to enable higher time between clients to decrease waiting times for you and minimize the number of patients in the function location at any kind of time.
- Dental Hygiene: Patients are motivated to brush their teeth in the house before their consultation because they will certainly not clean in the workplace. Instead, clients will wash with Hydrogen Peroxide (Peroxyl) to considerably decrease any existing virus in their mouths before being seen.
- Temperature Checks: we will take patients’ temperatures using a touch-less thermometer before the doctor sees them.
- Air Filtration: Advanced air filtration systems are located throughout the office to raise airflow and remove potential aerosols by eliminating viral bits.
- If you or someone have been in close contact with has been subjected to COVID-19 or you have been experiencing flu-like signs (high temperature, coughing, lack of breath, loss of preference or odor, and so on), please get in touch with the workplace so we can reschedule your consultation. We can perform a digital consultation using Facetime/Skype in most cases. There would undoubtedly be no disturbance in your Invisalign treatment until you are healthy and balanced to come to see us once more in our office.
If you have any questions regarding these brand-new methods, please do not think twice to call, text, or email us – we are here to assist!
Smile By Choice in New York